[Interview①] Lapillus(라필루스) for Seoul Kyungje Interview | Chanty POV

 


Q: You made your long-awaited debut. Please tell us how you feel.
Chanty: I still can't believe it.

Q: The leader is Shana who is Japanese. How'd it go?
Chanty: Naturally, I assumed it was Shana.
Chanty: You're doing well.

Q: Isn't all the members foreigners to each other? How about communication? Do you all speak Korean?
Chanty: I speak in Korean.
Chanty: I was really sorry at that time, so I really did my best to study Korean.
Chanty: I have to do my best. It's been 8 months since I learned Korean, and all the members helped me. And our leader helped us the most.


Q: Although all of you are in the same Generation Z, there is a slight difference in age. Do you feel any generation gap?
Chanty: I don't feel that kind of thing. Even in our house, I am the eldest, so when I saw Haeun, I just thought she's just my younger sister, but now she is like a friend. Haeun is aware of it. (laughs)
Chanty: Haeun has a Chanty Unnie to play with.

Q: Strength of Lapillus on debut song "HIT YA!"
Chanty: Looking at the Lapillus debut video, the facial expressions of the members were good. That was attractive.

Source © Seoul Kyungje via Naver / Translated by: CHANTY GLOBAL




Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad