Naver VIBE NEXTREND : Lapillus (라필루스) Interview | Chanty POV

 





Q: Lapillus is consist of  multinational members. I wonder how people with different cultures become a team.

Chanty: It wasn't once or twice that I was surprised to see members practicing passionately. Our effort and passion to make a good stage are all the same, so I think we naturally became one team. We are creating unique energy to Lapillus while filling each other's shortcomings.


Q: You have been to trembling moments and will face more in the future. Any words you want to tell to each other?

Chanty: I would like to thank the members who have always been with me since the moment I came to Korea and started training. The members really helped me a lot.  Despite being the oldest sister, I frequently relied on the members. I want to say that I will try my best to become a better unnie from now on.


Q: Please greet your listeners using your own language.

Chanty: hello everyone! Thank you so much for supporting us!

Source © Naver VIBE
Translated by CHANTY GLOBAL

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad